Book this tour if you'd like...
- a light-hearted entertaining look at our ghoulish past, and ghostly present
- to see the famous haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults of Edinburgh
- a complimentary refreshment in our candle-lit Megget’s Cellar
Entertainment – 17th Century style!
The best way to enjoy our grim, grisly and ghostly past is to hear it as our ghoulish ancestors…the infamous ‘Edinburgh mob’ loved the ‘entertainment’ of blood, guts and gore. And there was plenty provided, especially at the Mercat Cross.
Let us fire your imagination with true tales of bloody punishment and the city's restless spirits whilst venturing down the closes and wynds of the Old Town.
You will have a memorable glimpse into life, death and grisly entertainment before descending into the famously haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults. Visit where the ghosts of Edinburgh's past still haunt her present...
Then relax with a convivial drink and further tales in our atmospheric candle-lit tavern.
The Ghosts and Ghouls tour is our original, flagship ghost tour.
Entertaining and Ghostly
Take a glimpse of your tour here...
- Summer (April - October): 7pm, 8pm and 9pm
- Winter (November - March): 7pm, 8pm
- Full Tour: 2 Hours
- Walk Only: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Full Tour: £14 adult, £12 concession, £7 child, £35 family
- Walk Only: £11 adult, £9 concession, £6 child, £28 family
- Full Tour - Megget's Cellar, Blair Street. Off Hunters Square
- Walk Only - Interpretation Room, Blair Street. Off Hunters Square