Book this event if you’d like...
- A historical tour of the premier street in Edinburgh’s Georgian New Town
- rare access to the finest interior features of some of George Street’s famous buildings
- to see where distinguished scientists, inventors and philosophers tested their mettle
Wander and Wonder
George Street is one of the grandest in Edinburgh where over 200 years of history have left an impressive legacy.
Stand on the spot where celebrated author Sir Walter Scott lived. You will witness some of the hidden gems and enjoy privileged access to the grandeur of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, the sumptuous Dome and elaborate Assembly Rooms.
Famous homes, noted residents, startling Georgian fashions, extravagant interiors…you will discover them all along this street of splendour.
Elegant and Exclusive
This tour has been developed in partnership with the Edinburgh World Heritage and support of Essential Edinburgh.
Take a glimpse of your tour here...
- Summer (April - September): 11am Fri
- Winter (October - March): Under review