Book this tour if you'd like...
- free time to explore the vaults and use EMF recorders
- a scientific, analytic approach to the paranormal
- detailed, recent first-hand accounts of visitor experiences
To believe, or not to believe: that is the question:
Some people believe; and some do not. We challenge your perceptions of the supernatural on this tour using reason, fact and evidence – and your own senses!
For sceptics, you will learn of the expert’s research and evidence of the paranormal in the Blair Street Underground Vaults. For those who believe in the supernatural, you will hear of first hand accounts of those who have witnessed the phenomenon.
Using Electro Magnetic Field devices, you will have the chance to explore, investigate and test your belief in the paranormal and then decide – are our Vaults ‘the most haunted place in Britain’? (BBC)
Scientific and Revealing
*For health & safety reasons we are unable to allow any children under the age of 5 on our underground tours
- Summer (April - October): 6pm daily
- Winter (November - March): 6pm daily