PLEASE READ OUR LATEST UPDATES BELOW
Be Safe, Feel Safe
Many things have changed, but Edinburgh, our history, sites and storytelling hasn't. You can rely on that. Now its time to reconnect with your past, with friends and family as we're thrilled to share....
All tours, times and tickets are available online now.
We've listened, and here are some of the adjustments you want, and we've done;
- Smaller groups (currently 6pax per 'group' booking/transaction)
- Face coverings worn by team and visitors
- Adjusting outdoor tour routes to follow distancing guidelines
- Use of TourTalk to help physical distancing (pls bring jack-plug hadphones)
- Provision of hand sanitiser onsite
- All measures clearly displayed
Please bring your own 3.5mm jack-plug headphones (not wireless) to use on tour - we'll do the rest. It's the green way too!
We also ask that you wear a face covering, if possible, to ensure everyone can be safe and feel safe.
We here to help on info@mercattours, pop us an email if you have any questions.
We'll see you back at the Mercat Cross with the warmest of welcomes very soon!
Take care until then,
Kat and the Mercat Team