We're recruiting for a Operations Assistant6th Oct 2018
We're looking for an Operations Assistant with a cool head and zen approach to spreadsheets to join our team.
Purpose and Objectives;
- Assist in the effective and efficient operation of Mercat Tours’ staff scheduling
- Ensure high quality visitor experience delivered consistently through effective operational planning
- Share ideas on how to improve Mercat’s service and develop new business
- Help drive the growth of Mercat in a positive, sustainable future as part of our dynamic team
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Point of contact for Storytelling and Visitor Services teams on day to day scheduling matters
- Ensure accurate and up to date daily schedule for all company operations
- Process any schedule changes ensuring accurate, detailed records
- Liaise and ensure effective communication with relevant staff and departments on scheduling matters
- Positive and effective communicator
- Strong people skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Methodical, logical and thorough approach
- Part time role available; 14-21hrs per week, open to negotiation
- Working days, shifts and hours open to negotiation
- Working week Monday to Sunday
- Working hours 10am – 11pm
- 3 month probationary period
We are a Living Wage employer offering a competitive salary.
Interviews will be held at 28 Blair Street Edinburgh.